We work with the following industries: Internet of Things (IoT), Software, Government, Footwear and Apparel, Semiconductor, Medical Devices, and Electric Vehicles. We use our extensive experience to help small to medium enterprises be successful. Our goal at Zirna is to provide the tools for companies to achieve operational excellence by focusing on:
Strategic Supplier Management
- Contract Manufacturing: We handle the sourcing, selection, implementation and management of Contract Manufacturers (CMs).
- Supplier Management: We handle the sourcing, selection, and management of distributors/component manufacturers, and suppliers.
- Contract Management: We manage the negotiating and drafting of supplier agreements.
- Inventory Management: We review the current processes and develop tailored inventory solutions and reduction plans.
- Negotiations: Negotiating can be nerve wrecking and difficult. We mentor you every step of the way, or do it for you altogether.
- Supplier Gap Analysis: We perform a thorough review of your existing processes and provide you with a gap analysis, as well as suggestions on how to eliminate them.
- Training: We develop tailored training programs based on each client’s needs. Examples are: Negotiation training, Best Practices, and Quality Requirements.
Business & Growth Management
- Strategic Business Development: We provide enterprise business development, strategic business development, including implementation and execution.
- Sales Training and Individual Coaching: An insider prospective to the buying process. Relationship Management from the buyer’s side – how should a sales professional interact? We teach how (www.smarterclose.com)
- Business Process Optimization (Value Stream Analysis): We perform a thorough review of your existing processes and provide you with an analysis, as well as suggestions on how to improve the current state.
- Interim Management: We provide support until your regular team can take over again.
- Recruiting: We identify personnel gaps/needs, development job descriptions, and assist with the hiring process.
- Training: We develop tailored training programs based on each client’s needs. Examples are: Sales Coaching (insiders perspective into the buying process), Deal Coaching from the Buyers point of view.
- Supplier Quality: We manage the implementation and management of quality processes (as required by ISO 9001, and ISO 13485).
- Supplier Audits: We perform on-site audits of critical suppliers, audit report and subsequent recommendation.
- Supplier Performance Management: We implement the entire process and help you to get it off the ground. When suppliers are monitored, problems can often be solved before they reach your business.
- Internal Audits: We perform internal audits (full system audits, or elements of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).